Generator Power Head Office
Whether it be a 5kVA mobile generator installed in a coffee van or a data centre with 4 x 1,500kVA super silenced generators, Generator Power is able to offer customised generator maintenance plans to suit all makes and types of generators. A Generator Power preventative maintenance contract ensures the best likelihood that your generator does not break down unexpectedly when it is required most and also provides the best chance of eliminating costly emergency call out’s. Full reporting documentation is provided with each service and includes recommendations for future upgrades or scheduled repairs.
We also offer the following Generator Servicing & Repair Services:
- Load bank testing of UPS systems, generators & power proving tests.
- Modifications, refurbishment or upgrades to existing power systems.
- Electrical, mechanical and control system upgrades to keep your generator system running at maximum efficiency and lowest cost.
- Switchboard and ATS thermography so that system reliability is maintained at the highest levels.
- Fuel condition checks & polishing services.
- Diesel engine reconditioning & repair
- Lighting tower repairs
- Fuel storage and transfer solutions for existing and new installations. All equipment complies to current Australian Standards.
- A full range of spare parts and accessories for alternators, engine parts, control systems, AVR’s and exhaust components.
- "In-house" capability to service and support latest technology equipment including Cummins InPower and Himoinsa control system software.
Please call us on 1300 767 257 or send us an enquiry or visit our office in Sydney at 69 – 73 Violet St, Revesby NSW 2212
- We provide a 24 hour 7 day emergency service to assist in any generator breakdown in emergencies.
- We ensure rapid response times to our Cummins Onan customers (mobile coffee and food vans, emergency service vehicles and RV’s) who expect timely and efficient servicing to keep them on the road.
- Standard servicing charges are available for most requirements allowing for scheduled costs to be budgeted in advance.